Join Ms. Twink and/or Ms. Miriam for this FREE 6-day music camp.
This fun, active music camp will emphasize rhythm. Keep a musical beat with body movements, boomwhackers, lummi sticks, musical instruments, and musical games and stories, including a bit of singing, done safely according to CDC guidelines.
Wednesday and Thursday, June 16/17, 23/24, and 30/July 1
Preschool Ages 4 & 5: (Age 4 by 6/1/21) 9-11 a.m. (Ms. Miriam)
Completed Grades K-2: 1-3 p.m. (Ms. Miriam and Ms. Twink)
Completed Grades 3-5: 9-11 a.m. (Ms. Twink)
Miriam Sikora is the director of Choristers (K, Gr. 1,2)
Jennifer Starr (Twink) is the director of Celebration Singers (Gr.3,4, 5) and the Middle School Choir (Gr. 6,7,8).
Each age group is limited to 15 students.
Safety Guidelines for Music Camps:
- Preschool children (ages 4-5) are not required to wear masks. The children will be kept distanced as much as possible by being assigned marked spaces.
- Grades K-2 and grades 3-5 children are required to wear masks except when outdoors.
- The emphasis in these camps will be on rhythm with a limited amount of singing. When the children are singing indoors they will be at least 6 feet apart. For other activities, including playing rhythm instruments, the children will be 3 feet apart.
- Teachers and helpers will wear masks.
- Parents are asked to enter Sanctuary Door 1 (east side) and register the children each day at the registration table and also pick them up at the same place at the end of each session.
- Surfaces and instruments are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Food will not be provided nor should the children bring food.